I Was Deceived..................By A Man!
I was in an internet cafe one lazy afternoon and as I got seated, I can't help but noticed a man in one corner. His lips are so kissable, nice nasal ridge on the nose, forehead that are so dominant, relaxed-looking eyebrows that are so thick. Geez it's as if am in cloud nine looking at this man especially when I caught him biting his lips once in a while and carrying a goofy smile showing that nice pair of teeth. I can't remember how long I stared at him, all I know is he is a good sight to look at. 
But then all these things fades, as another man came in and called him in a girly manner and gosh, he answered back the same way complete with a slight wave of his hands...waaaah 
. I told to myself, this couldn't be, how come a man like this would be that way. Oh no, I need to wake up, this is just a dream, but then I just have to accept, yeah this wasn't a dream,,,oh my,,,he is not a HE, but instead a HE-SHE, poor chick I am.

All my impression of him vanished, instead of me looking at him as if he is an Adonis who came down from heaven, am looking at him now as if he is a cross-eyed man, unshaved, whose having a forehead which looks like a helipad and oh I forgot his eyebrows doesn't suit him, it's as if he is a monster. Why it seems that I only realized it now that he is not really an Adonis but instead an epitome of Mrs. Doubtfire 


. Geez guess that's the effect when your illusion vanished in the air, you tend to see the reality and you end up saying to yourself, you are hallucinating chika. You've got to accept the fact that he is not a PRINCE CHARMING, but instead he is your SISTER 








Oh gosh I better continue browsing the net instead!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment