My Son
Time is moving slowly.
The day is almost here.
The anxiety and joy is building up,
For my baby boy will soon appear.
I can't wait to see your smiling face.
And hold your little hand.
Just then I'll know deep inside that you're my little man.
Then you were born,you brought me happiness.
When u were just a bundle, you are so soft and fragile.
As you grew, you made me laugh and brought the joy.
I know a brand new love as I hold you in my arms.
You were so up, smart and giggly
from the first step as a tot, then off to school,
but every day I hold you in my thoughts.
Even you had your own set of friends,
I worried, watched and waited for you
and hold you in my prayers.
Though you're grown up now,
we'll never grow apart -
Whatever you do, wherever you go,
I'll hold you in my heart.
I have so much to share with you day after day.
And to you my son, I will give my love in each and every way.
View life as a continuing learning experience son,
and I know there will always something new you need to know.
"A mother' love never grows old, it is that substance that is made of pure gold, and last until her life' story has been told, as God graces her loving heart forever."
No comments:
Post a Comment