Aside from taking care of my kids, I was so engrossed then into cross-stitching, infact I have lots of it. Others are just kept in a bin and others I was able to put on frame. I even know how to sew, ha ha ha, that was the typical "me" before. I even spend until wee hours just spending on this hobbies of mine.
Why am I saying this? It's because somehow I realized that it seems am forgetting my hobbies already or maybe once in a while I should take my time out of my pc and instead hold that pin again and start doing the same hobbies again.
Ha ha ha,,,it seems am really is getting old,,,because somebody told me "when you are beginning reminiscing the past, then you are getting older".....LOL.
Here I am sharing with you some of my well-done cross-stitched job. Hope u like it guys. Have a nice day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment