Monday, November 9, 2009

Seeing Angel in the Clouds!!!!

It was a lazy day for me, and so I hurriedly took shower to eased the feeling. As water touches my body, I accidentally took sight of the clouds outside the window of my bathroom. I was amazed and cannot describe the perfectness of its form combined with the sunset which carries the beautiful colors of pink, violet and coral. As I keep my eyes on it, I somehow formed an image of an Angel from the cloud. It feels like angels lending support and hugs to me as he knows that I am in dire need of comfort. It looks as if they are member of Heavens Angels who hugs and gives love to those who are weary. Oh, what a great relief, I somehow found the comfort and strength which have been missing from me from the day i woke up. Now I have come to realized....If human, birds and animals can be messengers from God,,,then it can be images from the clouds too. Thanks Angels from the cloud, I can again face this day with lots of strength and will power,,,,and please keep on watching over me.

God speaks to us in many ways and sends His messengers in many forms. For some it may be in the form of Angels. For others... Birds, and yet for others it may be something else, but always something significant or special to that individual, so they may understand and gain knowledge of His Love.

No comments: